FANDOM


Edit

Info Edit

The Washing Machine costs 3,000 Coins or 250 Dux, and gives you 5 skins. Each skin has an 85% chance of being common, a 10% chance of being rare, and a 5% chance of being legendary. Also, you can get this on the seventh day of your daily rewards. This will be guaranteed to give at least 4 common costumes and 1 rare costume.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.