Llamabot is one of the monsters available, and is unlocked when you purchase it. It doesn’t require a certain level to be unlocked. You can start a free trial of 45 minutes. This monster costs 5000 coins or 400 dux. There is also a 75% off sale for monsters if you only have the Minotaur unlocked.
Without any costumes on, Llamabot is a robot llama, as noted in the description of it. It consists of light and dark grey parts, and has red glowing eyes. Its button is on its back.
Like all monsters, Llamabot has a melee, ranged, and area attack. All three of them can do both terrain and human damage.
Melee: "Hammer your head with devastating force."
- Llamabot swings its head down on the ground, damaging terrain and any human caught in the attack. You are still able to use the melee if your head is detached. This has a 0.8 second cool down and requires 10 stamina to use.
Ranged: "Fire your head at enemies. It homes onto a target and explodes on impact."
- Llamabot's head detaches and selects a target, usually a player. Once it reaches that target, it explodes, damaging terrain and any human caught in the blast. However, if there are no humans nearby, then the llamabot’s head will go to where the mouse cursor was pointing at. The color of the blast is the costume's eye color. This has a 22 second cool down and requires 33 stamina to use.
Area: "Launch into the air, then crash into the ground."
- Llamabot's eyes starting turning rainbow as it flies into the air, flips, and crashes its head into the ground, indicated by a blue area. This damages terrain and any humans near the ground or too close to Llamabot’s head within the blue circle. This has a 40 second cool down and requires 38 stamina to use.
- Llamabot is the first monster indicated not to be alive, the second being Knittens.
- Interestingly, you can still use the melee attack and do damage if the ranged attack is active.
- Even if it’s head is detached, the melee attack hitbox range is the same.