Knittens is a recently added monster, being added with Insquidious on August 20, it requires level 12 to be able to be bought.
In its basic form, It appears to be a stuffed plush toy of a cat. It is a reference to the prizes from claw machines in arcades. It is much bigger (Though small compared to most other monsters) and walks on two legs.
Sharing the normal 3 attack pattern from the other monsters, Knittens has one melee, one ranged, and one area attack. Every attack hit does 1 heart of damage, but only the melee and ranged attacks do terrain damage.
- Melee Attack: 'Launch your soft paws at enemies. Who said cute couldn't be mean?'
- This attack shoots out the paws of Knittens out connected to the strings. Any humans near its paws or under its paws will be dealt one heart damage. This has a 0.9 second cool down and requires 12 stamina to use. The hitbox appears in front of Knittens to its paws.
- Range Attack: 'Hurl a ball of yarn at your foes, entangling them in string.'
- Knittens will pull out a ball of yarn that is randomly colored and throw it at where the mouse cursor is pointing at, when the ball of yarn hits something, it connects a rope from the yarn ball to any players near it, preventing them from moving and jumping for a short while.
- This has a 26 second cooldown and requires 40 stamina to use.
- Area Attack: "Get lifted up by a claw... then get dropped... crushing everything below you."
- This attack is similar to the ultimates of Casa Loco and Llamabot, creating a purple area indicating the range. This attack has Knittens getting pulled into the air by a claw, then after a few seconds, knittens will get dropped, dealing one heart damage to anyone in the area. This ultimate attack has the longest windup in the game. Unlike Llamabot, it can hit higher humans.
- This has a cooldown of 22 seconds and requires 35 stamina to use. This makes this the 3rd shortest cooldown on area attacks (Beaten by Minotaur and Insquidious, which is the shortest.) Despite this, this has the longest charge up for an area attack.
- Knittens is based off of a claw machine prize.The reason why it's attacking is because it was abandoned in the claw machine.
- Knittens is a combination of 2 words:
- Knit- based of the fact it's sewed.
- Kitten-the fact that Knittens is a cat.
- This is one of the two monsters who are not alive, but based of on living things.
- The other one is Llamabot, a robotic llama.