Coins are the basic currency in Book Of Monsters. They can be used to buy costume boxes, monsters, Meteor Skins, and gadgets. They can be earned by completing games, as a daily reward, or picking up coins during the match or in the lobby.
How to Earn Edit
Mostly, coins are rewarded at the end of a round, and you get more for completing certain tasks. After each round, all players will respawn in the lobby, where a small amount of coins will fall.
As Human: Edit
- 20 Coins are awarded for each monster's button you push.
- 15 coins are awarded every time you push a monster's Glass Heart. (Interestingly, these coins are awarded in the round.)
- Picking up coins found on the ground mid-match are each worth 5. It is unknown when these coins drop.Confirmation?
As Monster: Edit
- Each human heart you break (you break people's hearts by attacking them) awards you with 10 coins.
- Additionally, you get 1 coin for every 10 blocks of terrain you break.
As Both: Edit
- Surviving until the end of the round as human or monster awards you with an extra 10 coins.
- Winning the round gives you 25.
- You can earn MVP in a round by pushing enough buttons or breaking enough hearts. This award gives you more coins the more players are on the server (Up to 85).